Initially the cooling system consisted of what I could piece together from the coolant lines from the clip and the 16v. This worked well as a temparory solution to get the car running. After driving the car for awhile I finally sourced some alum tubing to make a more perminant cooling system. I have found though that the new system tends to leak at the joins where the cooling hose mates with the new alum piping. I will be looking into how to fix this or move to braided line (which is $$$). I will post pictures at a later time of the old and current system. For now I just have to check the coolant levels from time to time.
Side note: I had been using the nice overflow bottle that came with the Levin clip, but during my trip to NA2005 it got a bit too close to the header and melted! I have since put in a cheap Discount Auto overflow bottle for now.
Since the last update I overhauled my cooling system by replacing my cut up hose pieces with some silicone 90s, a 45, and straight. I also bought a “beader” for my aluminum pipes, to help make a better seal. I finished it off with t-bolt clamps to not cut into the silicone.