Next project is going to be a filter setup for the ITBs that allows me to use the T3 velocity stacks I’ve had sitting around since 2005. My current K&N filters are not the right size for the stacks.
The filter and plate showed up today based on input in burdickjp’s thread and a quick test fit showed everything should fit nicely even with the new strut bar. I also took a shot of the stack in the filter, Pipercross suggests at least 19mm from the stack to the filter, got that covered.
Got the stacks and filter installed today!
For reference I ordered the C604D filter and C6006 blank plate. I hope to get the holes cut tomorrow at work for the throttle bodies and mounting screws.