Today, a day early, my “new to me” C-160 showed up in the mail. Everything looked to be in great condition. I made a Friday appointment at my local performance shop to have the rework done to the transmission housing (hold drilled, flange for seal welded on). I plan to pick up my old C-160 from the shop it’s been at tomorrow to get the reworked selector shaft and end cap. Tonight I took the motor off the stand and got the flywheel, clutch, and pressure plate re-installed. The motor is ready for its transmission. If the mod goes well on Friday I should be looking to install the motor this Saturday. I still have a few loose ends to tie up including getting gas, a battery, checking that I have all other fluids (oil, coolant, transmission fluid, brake fluid), picking up the selector shaft seal from Toyota, and checking on insurance and registration. Phew, it’s getting close!